PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpredictable DGCA
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2008, 02:04
DesiPilot
The Bumblebee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5 years for what? To buy a pair of gloves and disposable plastic bottles? Please tell me you are not serious? And where is my 1000 rupees going then? I can go to Apollo or Max or Fortis and get the same tests done for the same amount of money. I am not given a choice here I have to go to likes of IAM/CME.

When was the last time you went to IAM or CME? The guys there who handle our files have started using face masks. Perhaps your buddy in the medical section should do the same lest they wil fall sick sooner or later.

Anyway, back to the topic; my friends who have the required hours been told that they are going to be upgraded. It is a good news from them, most of them deserve to be captains just never had the oppertunity, some of them have previous PIC experience in CRJs, ERJs, ATRs but they came to India to fly the bigger equipment. So good job DGCA for expediting their upgrade. Sorry for the guys who doesn't meet the requirements and will have to leave.

You never know DGCA may come out with another ruling to f*ck everyones lives again as some of us were spared by this rule.