PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help - Lets show this NIMBY what real aircraft noise is
Old 20th Mar 2008, 17:21
harrogate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I disagree with the photograph Harrogate has posted. Whilst I don't agree with Mr Dignans views, he is entitled to them and Harrogate is a journalist who is putting the RAF Puma force in a bad light by posting his photoshop adjusted effort.
Woah there, chump. Don't be making excuses for me. You're running critically low on facts about me, pal.

I'm no journalist. I used to do some freelancing on various subjects related to my main job (somtimes civil aviation), but not military. I'm in marketing, dahling.

I'm entitled to my opinion. You can see it above. It's the picture of a helicopter with the flag. And I'm certainly not trying to speak on behalf of HM's Forces.

You should be ashamed for sucking up to eejits like him. If you do a bit of research on this chap, you'll see he's another bloody politician with an agenda. He's put himself in the firing line. You've chuckled at the political cartoons that lambast politicians in the papers before, so chuckle at my picture, God damn you!

That's an order.