PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2008, 16:58
isoguchi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about last group assestment prior final interview on OD

Guys, I'm terribly sad, cant explain my sadness really . I made it through the last group assesment that they give a case and demand suggestions on that. there were 10 people and the lady wanted us to talk for 15 mins and if we do not talk she said that she can not do anything rather than eliminating. So everybody started to talk without showing respect to each other, interrupting others etc. I realised that 7-8 mins. left more or less so I try to get in conversation by any means . Then I got eliminated. Guys, especially the achieved ones please TELL ME, how should we act on last group assesment before final interview???? IF we couldnt manage to talk properly in 15 mins. we got eliminated (its really hard coz others dun give a chance to talk), if we jump in to say our idea we got eliminated too.. WHAT SHOULD WE DO? First, I try to talk with full respect, "may I add sthg guys..., shall I add this..that..etc." but nobody listens??? then I had to act like them by jumping in to conversation. However, ones that even couldnt properly talk in 15 mins. got to final interview..What do they expect us on this assesment really??Im really confused..I got to another city, booked hotel, arranged suit.. reached to 1 step before final, then....It will be hard to recover after being in last 18 out of 200...
Please inform me guys, coz after 6 months I really really wanna go again..last but not least, I wanna thank everyone here who helped me to get prepared for this OD..without ur help, I'm sure I couldnt make it up to last stge before final interview.. God bless you all..