PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Salary
Thread: Ryanair Salary
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2008, 13:00
virginpilot1087

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I put a post about this a couple of months ago and it really was like trying to get blood from a stone, but managed to get info, the deal so far, and people might say this is wrong, but its first hand as I have just started line training but not recieved my first pay packet yet.

TR - Earn Zero

Line Training - €15,000 a year contract, but line training only takes about 2 months to meet the requirements for your line check, so expect two packets of €1250 less tax and NI, I dont know if there deducting this or if I do it like when I switch over to a Brookfield contract after the line check, people might say I am crazy not knowing everything black & white, but I am flying now, money is due and I am happy so no bother, the little details will catch up as time go's by and I am free to move on if I so wish.

F/O after Line check - €60.50 per block hour, less €4.50 I belive deduction towards your sim recurrent stuff, most people are making lots of hours despite rumors that you dont fly as much once you cost more to be in the cockpit? a friend of mine is still under the 500hours on type and he's taking home just over €3000 a month

F/O after 500hr on type - €80.50 per block hour less the sim deduction.

F/O after 1500 on type - €85.50 per block hour less the sim deduction, which by my calculation from my friends last wage slip puts him on €4300 once he gets over the 1500 hour mark and not a great deal less after the 500hour mark.

hope that helps.