PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help - Lets show this NIMBY what real aircraft noise is
Old 20th Mar 2008, 11:25
Cumulogranite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From the RAF Shawbury website

"The station's association with flying training goes back to June 1917, when No 29 (Flying Training) Wing and the Aeroplane Repair Section of the Royal Flying Corps were established, under the command of Major A W Tedder for a short period, on the site of today's airfield. Based at No 9 Training Depot Station, as Shawbury was then known, were Nos 10, 29 and 67 Squadrons operating Avro 504s, DH5As/5Bs, 130 Clergets, Bristol Scouts, Nieuports, Maurice Farman Shorthorns and, for advanced flying training, Sopwith Camels"

Now I appreciate that this person is an older gent, but he isn't that older. So, idiot of idiots, a few things to remember here.The RAF were here first. They train pilots to defend this nation, thus allowing you to complain in English and not German. Why did you buy a house near an airfield and then complain about aircraft noise? Perhaps you are that stupid?

Sorry I cannot accomodate you guys with a fast jet, but would a piper on the way to Sleap do?? Just post the exact location of this muppets house and I am sure the GA community will help!!