PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 23:29
semiliner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello to everybody...

First of all, I have to thank you all for posting and posting and bringing so many of vital info, to us who are just beginning..attending Open days with EK and such.

Well, my OD is set on 29th of March, in Zagreb( capitol of Croatia). I have no idea how many people will show up, what will the competition be like, nothing. I'm trying to think positive, tho. For the last 3 years, I've worked as land steward, doing jobs like check-in, and I hope that will do good for me...though I know there are so many aspects they are looking at.

I tried for Croatia airlines this year, there were 746 of us, and I was the second best..but they never called me back. In Croatia u have to know someone to get a job like this..that's why I like to hear that EK only looks at what u are, and what u have accomplished in your life. And then, if I fail to get in, at least it'll be because I simply wasn't good enough, and not because my daddy doesn't know some big chairman.

So, enough of my babbling..what I want to know is..

I suppose the interview and everything in the OD is in English, right?
I already have a passport size photo....in which I'm not smiling...I presume that is not that big of an issue?