PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 15:24
blablablafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blablablafly

What a thoroughly inspiring individual you are,I'm guessing your a glass half empty individual
Thank you , they call it experience in a world were we have the Greggairs, 24/7, Club328 etcetc failing every few months after having started with: "we will add more aircraft as fast as we can because everything is great" or the "we will change the industry" call. The list is endless and the pr when they start priceless

thank god all those new pilots coming through the system don't have to rely on you for new jobs creation.
The getting in bit is not so much a worry, the getting out when it fails does worry me.....

Your mention of the word stability seems to suggest that risk isn't for you,as I said before that's why your up front driving and not sat down the back knocking back the bubbly.
hahaha, how off the mark you can be! But hey your the one dreaming, not me

If your in corporate aviation haven't you like me ever looked at some of the so called financial elite and wondered how on earth they made their fortunes when some of them can't even tie their own shoelaces,the difference is simple they took the risk and dared to dream,the likes of you and I figure the risk isn't worth upsetting our comfortable lives for and therefore end up driving them around.
It is better than that: we get people who cannot tie their own shoelaces, make a sh!t load of money and than think: we know it better than everybody else who has been there for years and make money in Aviation. It generally goes downhill from there..... I have worked for them in startups in both Corporate and "normal" aviation and have seen them fail more often than you have been posting! It is great, like watching a accident waiting tio happen. In the mean time please DO invest YOUR money while I be a bit negative