PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fees and Charges at Norwich
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 14:59
niknak
niknak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fees and Charges at Norwich

Some of you (the very large majority) may have been put off by a minimum fee for landing at Norwich during 2007 - early 2008.

New fees and charges have just been published, and its now for private flights £8.89 per half tonne up to 3 tonnes plus parking, over 3 tonnes it increases.
For training and test flights, where they are pre booked and notified to ATC, a 60% discount applies.
If you pay on the day, you get a 25% discount, but I don't think that's in addition to the above (you can always live in hope!).
The new fees and charges are not on the airport website yet, but should be shortly.
Additionally, park on the light aircraft park and arrange to visit one of the based flying clubs, one of whom has full resturant facilities, & you don't get the hassle of having to wait for transport to the terminal.

It's not my place to comment on what went on before or now, all I can say is that, it's a lot cheaper than it was and we'll endeavour to give everyone, regardless of rank, the same sterling professional service which we always have.

Despite desperate economic times, we look forward to seeing old and new customers alike.