PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 13:34
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Blablablafly

What a thoroughly inspiring individual you are,I'm guessing your a glass half empty individualthank god all those new pilots coming through the system don't have to rely on you for new jobs creation.

Your mention of the word stability seems to suggest that risk isn't for you,as I said before that's why your up front driving and not sat down the back knocking back the bubbly.If your in corporate aviation haven't you like me ever looked at some of the so called financial elite and wondered how on earth they made their fortunes when some of them can't even tie their own shoelaces,the difference is simple they took the risk and dared to dream,the likes of you and I figure the risk isn't worth upsetting our comfortable lives for and therefore end up driving them around.

Every company had to have the start up phase.An employment package can include share options,generous leave allowances and many other methods of attracting new employees besides just a straight salary.One only has to look at the success of John Lewis as a company to see why employee ownership has it's advantages.

I sincerely hope Blink are a runaway success and I look forward to seeing their planned large fleet all around Europe in the next four years.

Last edited by Highflight420; 18th Mar 2008 at 13:55.