PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wings Aviation Airplane Missing!
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 04:18
PLTFORLIFE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Here we go again

I find it quite appaulling that the DG NCAA and the Minister of State of Aviation have made misleading statements pertaining to the whereabouts of the ill fated Wings Aviation aircraft, taking into consideration the sensitivity of this issue. It is quite an embarassment for the country. If these are the kind of errornous statements being made before the investigation you can only start to imagine what the ensuing investigation will be like (a sham). We only seem to get the results of the investigations, if the conclusion is deemed pilot error. We are all still awaiting the investigation of Bellview 737 crash (missing blackbox syndrome ). And the so called search and rescue in Nigeria is none existant and I find it quite scary that even if you are fotunate enough to survive an accident, you will probaby die of your injuries while you wait for some unfortunate farmer to locate you because NEMA or whatever it is called will not find you. It is about time for Nigeria Aviation to wake up. And to my fallen collegues may your gentle souls rest in perfect peace and may the good Lord give their familes the strenght to bear this great loss at this time.