PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2008, 23:57
jettart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I havent posted anything on this thread for a while but have been reading it. Its amazing how the same people have always got a negative spin to everything.

A320 GalleyBith do you enjoy what you do? It seems that every thread you post is a negative one.
I have also read some of your threads that are not correct in terms of Team Jetstars EBA. I think its important if you post things that they are true and correct.
Team Jetstar is a fantastic way to employee staff with flexibility when required. You dont have to come and work for TeamJetstar as there are many other airlines recruitng at the moment. The staff that do choose TeamJetstar are happy to join this company. So no need to keep putting the crew down.

I understand that you have been flying for a while but we all have choices. If you dont like what you do. If you are not happy with the company that you work for, you have a choice. There are many airlines that are recruitng at the moment. Why not try another compony.

I understand that we all have good days and bad days however if the bad outweights the good then maybe you need to have a think at what you are doing.

People like TeamJQBoy is keen, positive and enjoying the job. Its people like him that make a difference when your on board a flight. Its crew like him that you would love to spend a day with and get of the plane and feel like you had a good day. Its crew like you that you would hate your job by the end of the flight. Maybe somthing to think about. As I mentioned before maybe your posts regarding TeamJetstar should be investigated before posting. I am sure all readers on this thread would like some real information rather then negative gossip. What do you think?