PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2008, 13:48
daddy flm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
misguided and incorrect

gareth and peterout

shall we talk facts then

1 i have known barry for about 25 yrs on and off since the falklands conflict to be picky and dont need to be told hes a good bloke and worked with him for the last 3 years on the return to flight project

im not sure of what dates you are talking about mon,tues ,weds is it easter mon or the week after you obviously know that the clearance to release key personnel as been given by MA and assume that 558 is servicable and ready for flying.

No leaking pfcu and brake unit no functionalls required or testing no oop's codes etc to be done or indeed any schedule maintenance.

I think the dates barry may have mentioned is a wish list AND a would like to if possible ask

We the engineers will allways try to meet the demands placed on us and if seklected to go back to complete the testing phase then i know im professionall enough to put personal diferances to one side to acheive permit i know i have upset a few people within tvoc but no smoke without fire and will discuss my actions in private if they would like to or not its their choice.

So as for getting my facts right may i suggest that you look at your own house first