PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2008, 12:50
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

I don't have time to go onto the easyJet web site right now, but if you go onto the easyJet web site and look at the recruitment section it will tell you the starting salary for cabin crew. To work out the basic salary during training just divide the starting salary by 12 - this will give you one months basic salary and your question will be answered.

With regards to probation, she will need to ask at the assessment day as things have changed completely from when I joined several years ago, Unless the information is readily available on the recruitment section of the easyJet web site.

With regards to going to SCCM your wife will need to be made permanent before hand as easyJet only recruit on fixed term contracts nowadays. She might be lucky to find on the assessment day that we are recruiting direct entry seniors - if we are and she has the necessary experience (i.e. a minimum of one years flying experience which I believe has to be within the last 24 months) then she can try to progress her application along that route. If there are no direct entry senior positions at this time she will need to make sure that she performs really well during her initial fixed term contract period so that she impresses management and gets taken on permanent.

Make sure wifey reads the full easyJet recruitment section on easyJet.com before attending the assessment day as a lot of her questions might be answered from reading the web site. Also, tell her to have a look at http://www.easyjetcareers.com/