PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LH Another Hard Landing A340-600 KIAH
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2008, 00:04
Strongresolve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I´m sorry if I hurt the feelings of the bus lovers.

But this is what I feel and see.

Chris Scott, I appreciate your coments. You were right on the bullseye, my beloved B757 was pashed out, and I started as B727 driver, so you may imagine what are my throughts about the bus.

Also, I´m a A320 TRI against my will, I resigned since my appointment, but in this part of the world things works this way, and I have not other choice than continue or go to the unemployment office.

I recognize that some of the bus lovers have a lot of knowledge and tech info to defend the plane, but other have nothing, because they havent flown anything than the C172 and the A320. If you have tasted planes like the B727 and B757, you would know what I´m talking about.

I´m not talking ****, some of you feel my points of view like hits, because you only see the pros of your aircraft, without even want to look at the cons until is to late.

The Airbus is not the worlds worst aircraft, but is far from being one of the best. We, pilots, always want to feel like as we drive the best aircraft in the market. Now is the first time I´m not feeling in this way. I feel that I am a Ford Fiesta driver. May be, this is happening to me because I come from the 727 and I fly a lot without the AP.
I´m trying, but I´m not finding the point to the bus. My beloved 757 and 727 were real sports cars.

I´m sorry, but I become a pilot because I liked to fly, not managing the path of an aircraft.

Dont blame on me.

Last edited by Strongresolve; 17th Mar 2008 at 00:15.