PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2008, 23:59
Cypherus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NO axe to grind with anyone but the Lies and Deciet and all round bull muck as sucseeded where the airforce failed”

While gratified that the TVOC has announced that they now have enough funds to ensure the testing is completed am I the only one around that finds the published figures for donations currently received as not quite adding up, or rather conveniently adding up far too well, and please conspiracy pundits need not read anything other than an open statement into that comment.

They have just announced that rather well heeled persons interested in the project have out of the goodness of their hearts stumped up the required £150K in addition too the sums raised from donations giving the company the ‘Confidence’ to carry on operating, question I ask myself is why did it take a full blown crisis announcement too tease this amount from them.

This current round of problems they have had could not have been missed months ago, yet the “Mayday” announcement was only made officially on the website on the 18th of Feb leaving many people puzzled as to why they waited so long before openly admitting they were in trouble again leading too the so very obvious recriminations and accusations being levelled at the TVOC management and Board of trustees as too there handling of the situation.

The question of lack of information flow from the TVOC team has been one that has cropped up on a number of occasions, and while I would not go as far as saying that a campaign of lies and deceit has been waged against the public I would say the whole thing smacks more daily of the ‘Old School Tie’ network in operation.