PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2008, 17:06
S.E.Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Doubts

Quote "The package that the previous flt ops management presented to their bosses would have actaully kept people had it been approved."

Dear Brown Seal,

You are saying that there is another package is actually better than the one you all are offered on the desk of the senior management now. I got a question here. Why didn't the previous flight management executed the "better package" before new guys come over, since it had been approved by the senior management.

I would like to say if it really exists (I am not here to challenging your integrity.) And the preivous management implemented it before the so called SQ snake came over. There are at least 3 goals can be achieved:

Firstly, the names of the preivous flight managment team will be missed forever.
Secondly, it will piss off the new coming guys, 'cause they cannot turn it over.
Last but not least, it will show to the rest of the aviation world, they are responsible to their fellow pilots and live with their words when they are still in their last minute power.

I am not here trying to be a smart ass, but I just doubt of what have actually happened