PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 20:23
S.E.Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth

I would love to see all the airlines in Hong Kong trying their best to localize their pilot teams. Although it takes time, "There is a dream, there is a will." Moreover, I would like to see every pilot in this planet will get his/her pay rise in which meet his/her desire. Unfortunately it doesn't happen as what I wish.

I have my sympathy with what you all are earning now. Since you all have to live in a city with such a high living cost.

No matter how you scream in this forum, it won't change the fact that this is how it is. I wonder what happened to your own race, when they were in charge of the flight department. Why didn't they fight a better package for you all? Otherwise, you all don't have to scream at the tip of your lungs for a better conditions & terms now. In addition, why did they have to suggest or accept such an intolerant of package from the company in the first place anyway? The previous flight department should have known how high the living cost is in Hong Kong. Moreover, they should have also known how good the packages are in KA & CX.

When you all first joined the airlines, you had already comprehended how much you would make monthly 'cause it should be specified in the contract, which means you have been mentally prepared to stand for the low salary for a couple of years until you have enough experiences to walk away (if this is what you have planned.)

If I were you all, I wouldn't just scream and yell in this forum. I would escalate it into next level either strike or walk way right now.

Last edited by S.E.Pilot; 15th Mar 2008 at 21:00.