PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ferrari Formula 1 team WHAT NEXT!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 19:01
fractional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They also are expats
We are mostly expats. So I differentiate?

I repeat my question: have you heard of ANY US company raising salaries of European expats ? Of course NO. National employees have been raised. So what?
What do you call it then? Europeans will probably end up retiring in the US because of the choices. Will they do it here long term?

Are you jealous because this government is doing things yours couldn't? The situation is bad for all of us, and expat pilots are not suffering more than Pakistanis or Philippians. You have a salary, a family life, and not so bad working conditions. I am not gonna blame you. Many pilots in Europe are suffering a lot more, don't forget it please, because it is hard to read it. For your information, food in Choitram is costing exactly like in France, and salaries are half of yours (for those who have the job).
Philippians?

You are not loosing everything, just some of the privileges you had for few years. And please, if you didn't increase your maid, don't come here to complain.
It seems you love going from bad to worse... or you are just trying to pick up a fight hiding behind senseless words.