PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 18:21
Monkey Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've noticed an interesting paradox on this forum! We have a thread running about a company who's business model is based on the LoCo style, in which the owner claims that you should expect an inferior service, tatty aircraft, no catering and penalties if you turn up late but accept it because you bought cheap and then we have this thread about a new fleet of aircraft based on the LoCo model (stack 'em high, sell 'em cheap - stuff the catering, let the buggers starve) which the owners claim will be hugley successful without any compromise to the passengers.

Well, good luck to them. Assuming they get the right number clients on board to make it work (and that WILL be the tough part) then they also need to make sure their ops team is as tight as a drum, and as trustworthy as possible - they only need to take a quizzical glance at the 24/7 thread to see how it COULD all go!

Oh, and the concept of using a private jet to save time? Staggering, it had never occured to me before....... There surely must be more to it than that?