PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 17:31
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phil,

I'm not blindly backing anyone or preaching anything,I'm basically saying good luck to the two young men setting it up,it's just the typical British attitude to shoot down all and sundry that rather saddens me.

The Mustang I understand will be built in larger numbers than the other small citations currently being built and I guess there must be a cost advantage or the programme wouldn't be sold out for the next few years,the vast majority being sold into Europe are going to companies rather than individuals so somebody thinks there is a market,you don't order these significant numbers on a whim and a prayer.

I don't imagine Blink are going to directly challenge your company for business Phil,that's more likely to be LEA I would have thought.My bigger worry is that you spend so much time on this site instead of perhaps chasing new business,I'm glad I'm not relying on you for my long term employment.My excuse is it's my days off and it's raining outside

Mr Barnes,

I most certainly did and thank you for correcting my spelling,maybe you would like to run a quick eye over my previous posts. Easyjet and RyanAir get away without the food and water unless you want to pay for it,this is the lower end of the market these guys are aimimg at.I refer you to my previous post, I am forever uplifting pretty shoddy very expensive catering that I could provide from Waitrose at a much reduced price,bottled water is it seems declining in popularity so tap water might be the new thing in the UK at least, maybe not some countries abroad.

bfato

Oh to be 20 again, no I'm a long way from that mortgage worry free age,30 years in aviation at the sharp end and in both camps qualifies me to have my own views I think,and I thought I'd turned into a grumpy old man.Aviation used to be such a pleasant place to be how it's changed.I guess I'm just

Last edited by Highflight420; 15th Mar 2008 at 17:53.