PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ferrari Formula 1 team WHAT NEXT!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 16:03
sispanys ria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XYZ company has nothing to do with your choice of life.You played a strategy game that is now returning against you. I understand it brings troubles and that you can be upset. But the company doesn't necessary have to support your personal problems. If you, pilot, are not able to sustain the cost of life, what about all the ground staff ? They also are expats.

I repeat my question: have you heard of ANY US company raising salaries of European expats ? Of course NO. National employees have been raised. So what ?

Are you jealous because this government is doing things yours couldn't ?
The situation is bad for all of us, and expat pilots are not suffering more than Pakistanis or Philippians. You have a salary, a family life, and not so bad working conditions. I am not gonna blame you. Many pilots in Europe are suffering a lot more, don't forget it please, because it is hard to read it. For your information, food in Choitram is costing exactly like in France, and salaries are half of yours (for those who have the job).

You are not loosing everything, just some of the privileges you had for few years.

And please, if you didn't increase your maid, don't come here to complain.