PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airtours bonus payment to help boost Pilot morale??
Old 27th Aug 2001, 03:08
The Guvnor

Notso Fantastic - I thought I told you that you're not my type and that you really ought to stop following me around? As others have said, if you don't like what I say then ignore it - and stop hijacking otherwise decent threads to have a go at me (and others) with whom you appear to have an inferiority complex.

As I told you previously, dear boy, I did try to send you my rebuttal to that piece of cr*p to which you've posted a link which I'm quite sure you'd have found interesting and you may well have even learnt something. Unfortunately, you're one of those people who likes to snipe from behind the cover of anonymity and you haven't included your email in your profile. I, on the other hand don't do that - so you're invited to email me and I'd be happy to pass it on. There are a fairly sizeable number of PPRuNe members that have either an involvement in the project or have a good knowledge of it and I'm sure they would also be happy to tell you that it's cr*p and to wind your neck in.