PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 09:32
Novas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning all,

Under two weeks to go till my stage 2 now, and I've got a couple of very minor queries.

I understand what the computer tests involve, but during the final test (where you have the radar screen and you have to stop the planes colliding,) what are the maths questions that you have to answer? Is it basic arithmetic ( X minus Y) or situational questions (Plane flying at X mpg at Y degrees how long before it reaches it’s destination?)

Interview: How long is it? I know there won’t be a set time, but I think someone quite recently said it was around 20mins long, whereas someone a half dozen pages back said they were grilled for an hour.

Also I’ve not had any luck getting an ATC visit booked yet, I’ve been working a lot this month and not had the time to go through the yellow pages and start blitzing the phones yet. I contacted a couple of places in the midlands who all suggested I try and arrange it through NATS, who told me I should go back and arrange it direct with the ATC units.

If anyone does have any contact numbers/names/email address they can throw at me it would be much appreciated.

Ttfn,