PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2008, 07:02
Sky_hi!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arming/disarming doors incident.........I may have been on that or a similiar flight. The poor fa was a wreck. She was really struggling with the doors, I watched her. Her trainer was getting a little frustrated. But it was all good in the end she passed on her check day. I was getting a little worried for her!

I have also heard of another FA, had been with the company a little while, just completely mind blanked and forgot how to arm her door! Became all flustered and the other FA she was working with told me she had to arm it for her. FA in question blamed it on sleeping tabs the night before.....

Hopeful CC - Goodluck with your line training next week! I worked with someone today doing their line training and they were brillant. You will be too. I also have a couple of shifts next week which I have noticed are training flights so perhaps I will see you! ha ha

Shesgreatinthegalley - Could really relate to your 'rant' post. GAAWD there are some days you just want to do this I'd like to rant about so many more things. But at the end of the day I still love the job, and I might as well shut up because nothin aint changing here, so I'm just grinning and bearing the stuff I hate and getting on with it.