PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2008, 09:27
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flintstone,

I'm pleased to say my CRM skills are up there with the best of them,unfortunately this forum doesn't bring out the best of them.

I have never said BA pilots are the best pilots in the world but and its a big but, they are amongst the best trained,we have all passed the initial GFTs and IR but we don't all go on to get the best follow up training,now you can go off and throw your toys out of the pram,tell me your aircraft is bigger than mine etc etc because of that statement but it's a fact.

What strikes me as very sad is the amount of negative comments and self professed experts on this site.I have never said Blink will necessarily go on to be a raging success but two young men have had the foresight and enthusiasm to give it their all.I would add that I sit up front too and always will because I don't have that little something extra that sets those that do and those that don't apart.

I for one admire them for being prepared to give it a go the same way that the foresight of a certain greek cypriot has given rise to the creation of hundreds of pilots jobs flying around in orange aircraft.

Phil,

It's called competition and it's been around since the begining of time,who knows if the model works you might find yourself ordering some.

Last edited by Highflight420; 14th Mar 2008 at 09:46.