PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2008, 07:53
jlpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Mordacai,

First of all, thank for your comments.

Because I want to do a good course I intend to do it in a really good school and also in an english speaking country to improve my english, otherwise I would do it in my country where would be cheaper and quicker for me.

Iīm not worried about time, I mean, I do not want to do an express course, just a good one, so if I have to spend more time than planned, it wonīt be a problem for me if I learn to be a good instructor, but.............

When I did my CPL training, I had a little problem with my FTO. They sold two of the three Senecaīs they had, and when the only one we had to train broke down, We had to wait for more than four months to continue the training, also, half of the instructors where dismissed because of the economical situation, so I know whatīs a school with serious problems and lack of staff, so I donīt want to be again in a similar situation, that is why Iīm looking for as much information as possible about this Centre and others.

I believe you must be a great instructor, usually, instructors are the best part of any FTO, but if I intend to do a course with you and I send three e-mails to request basic information about the course and accomodation, the first one more than two weeks ago, and I donīt have any response yet, I can not have a really good opinion about your "customer service".

Cheers