PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aviation in Jordan?
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2008, 01:33
Striker54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zone - Thank you for your comment. You do clearly have a point when it comes to employees and ex employees. Nevertheless, it is only "human" to have anger towards the organization that dismissed him/her which most people are impulsive towards it and cannot handle it and speak out from a sane prospective, excuse me for saying that.

Goneast - There are a couple of sides from the story and one lacks the most when it comes to any sort of conversation or debate in that matter which would be this issue, that would be the truth. I really cannot speak when it comes to the instructors and no one else for that matter. I would love to see a current instructor give out his thoughts about Ayla and how does he feel about staying in the city of Aqaba.

AylaVoice - It seems that you posses great hatred towards Ayla for some reason. Regarding the instructors, you may be a student or an employee. There are always 3 sides of the story, your side, my side and the truth. You can't really take on 2 sides of the story and just bias on one side. You sincerely need to keep a much more wider box into the whole matter when diagnosing the matter.

A simple example, a car doesn't grip properly and skids most of the time..What would be your immediate guess?? Tyres are screwed, no..It could be the suspension work or the cambers not adjusted properly and a whole lot more. Just an off the line example.

Gossip is the human's worst enemy, take it from a much more reliable source instead of taking it on from students only. Students complain and make the whole matter into a much more bigger proportion. I know that for a fact because I was a high school student and we like to mess around with the management just for the "kick" of it or from the "anger" of it. I'm pretty sure 99.8% of all pprune.com members used to do that. Some people grow older from those sort of habits but some people still stick to their same old habits.

I can know for a fact that the instructors over here are feeling comfortable due to what they're saying. The CEO is trying his best to please his students and employees, he has a vision of perfection and when he sees something below average, he will work hard to change that even if it requires the hardest way of fixation which would be firing. Owning an academy is not easy to get around with, it demands mental stability. Regarding the 9mill short of cash, everything goes out of it.

I know that for a fact because I am in the automotive/racing industry. Teams lose double that price but they still keep on running and they get more cash at the end of the day. It is a difficult field to be a race driver, harder than being a pilot. It demands double if not triple the amount of being a pilot but even with that amount of losses, everything goes on well.

To sum it up, money comes and goes depending on your status and where you are going to but since everyone has hatred towards this academy for some reason which would most likely be hatred. Nothing will go on well. To speak generally, it is sometimes hard for homo sapiens to speak good of something but it is much easier to demolish something by talking trash about it.

Once again, everything in this whole entire world has its ups and downs. If the ex-pats over here are not feeling comfortable, they have the right to resign but we still have a lot of ex-pats working.

If you sincerely would like to have an actual proper debate about the whole matter, don't be mysterious because it is basically useless. It is sort of a "I know what you did last summer" thing.

Debating is healthy.