PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2008, 00:58
Flintstone

Originally Posted by HIGHFLIGHT420
I guess that's why you end up flying in the front two seats and not the back!!!!

Aaaaannnnndd.......STRIKE TWO!!!

Tell me HF. In your very excellent airline training and (implied) inferior GA/bizjet training did anyone ever mention CRM? Warning flags are popping up on your posts with increasing regularity.

As for the Blink model I think, as others have said, it's a bomb. Better business brains than mine are questioning the viability of these machines and no doubt as the result of sound reasoning whereas to me, as a lowly 'front seater' it just smells wrong. Range, capacity etc, etc. Nahhhh, put the money in a savings account instead.

I would also question the claim of all these multi-thousand, widebody captains jumping ship to fly a....a........what was it? Mustang.....? Shurely shome mishtake?

High time, ex-flag carrier captains with low time (read 'new') FO's? At the risk of over generalising, that's a situation that will require some very careful monitoring and that's before we go down the 'who empties the bog?' route (yes, yes, yes I know. I've flown with ex-airline, ex-military, ex-you-name-it pilots too). They'll just get fed up.

Last edited by Flintstone; 14th Mar 2008 at 00:59. Reason: Stray electron.