PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why is OZ even considering Lion Air???
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2008, 00:24
FoxtrotAlpha18

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by priapism
The only ones who would consider flying Lion are the bogan element similar to those who have embraced Tiger. If a Lion aircraft pranged in Aus it would save the country a fortune in dole , single mother and other bogan payments.

Bring them on! The "current affair" programs will have a feast on such types complaining when they don't get 5 star hotel accomodation when their 30 dollar flight to Sydney is cancelled.

Sitting back with the remote in hand now!
Remote in one hand... ...in the other!

Australian AOC, Australian crews....hellloooo!!!!!

Originally Posted by Renurpp
If Lion Air have an Australian AOC, employ Australian crews, and Australian engineers, whats the problem?
Do you suspect they will give all their staff lobotomies so the wonderful Australian Airline culture is downgraded to the Indonesian version.
Not only would I fly with them, I may even apply for a job with them.

The main difference is that it will be funded by Rupiah with Indo input into management. Consider what we think or our current management and is that such a problem?

I can assure you that regardless of the nationality of my superior, I will not be operating any different to how I do now, and its an insult to believe any other pilots, engineers would either.

I thought they were planning on being a full service carier?
Much better!