PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aviation in Jordan?
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2008, 13:08
pilitio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be Reasonable

Aylavoice, is that a proper nickname for the type of negative post you write about the academy? You are right, its getting warmer in the middle east which makes it nice to sit free and reply to your post too .

Ayla is the biggest mistake of my life...
Desert_wind: You wrote the whole topic and disappeared, plus, your account if created on FEB 2008 and this is your first reply mmmm NO COMMENT.

After less that a year they lost already some 40 employees
amendedcleaance: The biggest universities in the world have a larger number of employement and resigning employees every month but all of them are stil running.

Now back to "Ayla voice" comments.
according to Abu Dhabi sources he is around $9M SHORT of his business
FYI: Gulf air has been short of business with 150M for the past 2 years (if not more) but the company is still running and starting to improve again. So i guess that is not a criteria which has to be discussed while choosing a flight school to go to. When going to the barber shop, do you ask for his/her diploma?

Plitio, 3- didn't you guys (class A and B) complain about a couple of ground instructors unable to deliver the subject? should I name them?
4- I could recall 4 incident in which you guys complained about flight instructors and asked for a change of instructor
No it wasnt my group, and if that happened it was a personal attitude from someone else, and group A and B ? What are you talking about. Plus how can we comlain about flight instructors while being in the ground school ? Revise your comments please.

Anyways, considering you are a part of Ayla or any other organisation, to be either a good student or employee it is always important to improve the enviroment you are teaching/studying in rather than complaining and writing negative comments. You seem to have lots of "technical" details about the school which makes it much more useful if you go and discuss it with the management not HERE !! and dont say it wont affect anything because that is just an excuse, try it.

In addition, all your proofs show that you are smart enough to make the right decissions, if you are saying all this about Ayla, then why are you still in there? Wouldnt be a good choice to correct a mistake before its too late?
By end of the day, its the pilot (student) who proves the quality of training he earned and we (Ayla students) will prove that eventually. This topic is going way too far from its purpose which was helping "FLYTOO" to know about Ayla. I would say have a look around in several school then come to Ayla and compare.