PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2008, 12:40
Hopeful CC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

I too was in the december 13th interview for LHCC, however I went straight thru to grouns school and after working my butt off for the last 6 weeks, graduate tomoro and start flying on Wednesday.

I have heard rumours that MEL LHCC GS wont be going ahead for some time yet as they have enough but syd and cns are in need of crew so maybe if u call or email them they may be able to swap u in ur willing to move!!
Wishing u all the best!

EKYLE - why would u say such a thing? What on earth do u have to bitch about when it comes to TJQ??
I get it - u probably bitched about any new crew members when they started cos they were new and u felt that u had the right to do so.

But news flash - u dont!! We have the EXACT same training as JQ, We work the same hours for LESS money - u were no smarter than us when u guys first started.. Just because we have TEAM infront of our name.. does that HONESTLY give u some advantage over us??

Get a grip!!! I can say these things as I previously worked for JQ under JQ not TJQ - and there is NO difference except for a lower pay rate.

Not that Im generally an eye for an eye kind of person, but I do hope that you feel what its like to be on our end when u make the transition..

How can justify you action just because we come under a newer name?

BBEAR75 - Im with u all the way!