PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aviation in Jordan?
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2008, 15:34
aylavoice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that is getting warmer in the gulf and I have more time to sit down watching the sea and organizing my thoughts, let me comment a few posts.

We could talk and see what is your problem with Ayla because our CEO is really into his business
Icecream, according to Abu Dhabi sources he is around $9M SHORT of his business

So my advice is ...before you ever talk about fine man, look in the mirror and ask yourself...am I qualified to grade fine instructors like these
Mech, my advice to you would be not to judge instructors since you are not qualified (i.e. not a Check Airman, if you know what that is), and work on your attitude toward a colleague. I wouldn't enjoy sharing a cockpit with you and your ego.

Ayla's problems have nothing to do with safety and quality
Space, are you trying to deny that you, like all the other multi guys flew unpressurized aircraft at night above 12,000ft for several hours without oxygen?

3- Good ground instructors so far.
4- As I heard from the previous batches, every single flight instructor is excellent and there arent much problems with them.
Plitio, 3- didn't you guys (class A and B) complain about a couple of ground instructors unable to deliver the subject? should I name them?
4- I could recall 4 incident in which you guys complained about flight instructors and asked for a change of instructor

the management is doing the best to solve and satisfy the students. For people who dont know whats going on here, come and see how the management treats the students!!
I think how management treats students is out of the question. The problem, just like Poms said, is how management treats the workforce. In other words, to accommodate students requests instructors, drivers, student service and all the other employees are treated as something that the CEO and the CFI found on the bottom of their shoes

The Right To Terminate The Disqualified To Keep Ayla One Of The Best Companies Inthe World
Me, evidently you are not a class A student. I heard them saying just the opposite

Any one think of any more?
Playing, let's see, the last instructor that left after 2 weeks in that "top" school just marked number 42 on the list of employees that left Ayla in less than 11 months of operation. Considering that the actual number of employees (not counting janitors and drivers) are less than that, I would say it's definitely a record! Should we mention the reasons? Just a couple to make the picture:
1- a maintenance manager dismissed because was making the maintenance too expensive? so now he's gone and we cut the costs on maintenance. yeah great result, cheap maintenance!
2- a corporate pilot dismissed because he didn't deliver a powerpoint presentation on teaching methods. What a pity he was not an instructor nor an IT guy...

I have an interview w/ Ayla for a flight instructor position...
T dot, good luck. there is a bookie already taking bets on how long you'll last. more than 4 months is 10 to 1!

I can tell you that the CFI was so stupid and was the one who had the worst flight plan ever!
Skodeh, are you talking about this guy on top left corner? http://www.npu.ac.th/iac/personal%20...f%20flight.htm
I guess they liked his plans so much in Thailand that they made him CFI, so are Thai pilots all nuts or what?

Ayla has now an excellent CFI who is very experienced and knows what she does!
Of course. Do you know what she does? because the 80% of instructors in Ayla still don't know

Isn't the new CGI the COO of AFT, sent there to steady the ship?
Zone, or maybe to stand on the flagpole on attention while the ship is sinking? well, all the others have abandoned the ship already. (I believe you know better than anybody else why he was sent there, don't you?)

if u dont like ayla or you dont like jordan (aqaba) then you are not welcomed in jordan
Issa, I better not comment your post.

Please be sure of what you write and PLEASE write the whole story!
Skodeh, I will save the whole story for next time