PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 recall items execution
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2008, 09:18
Danil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yrvld, good point. But like any other disease there is a cause to this. I am afraid that the blame is not only on the arrogant instructors. I would like to see them as good professionals but on the dark side of the force. As in any incident there are multiple causes and in the mix there are management, pilots and CAA. It is not possible having such an unsafe procedure the management of the company not to say a word. As in any other process malfunctions can happen but they should be detected in good time. The quality department should have detected by now all the flows in the process. Where was the safety dep. till now? And pilots? For some peculiar reason they preferred to adopt whatever it was given to them? What about the CAA which is, in my opinion, the main suspect for all the evils in this country? They should be the last fence in detecting an unsafe act. Unfortunately one of their instructors promoted these procedures.
Fear to say something – Unfortunately yes. Communication is the main factor in promoting safety...and there is none. From the very top management the message was: do not say anything ...do not comment on what is happening here
Alexban – hopefully something would change in the near future; probably the procedures but not the mentality, although I would like to.

Let the force be with you