PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GAMA
Thread: GAMA
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2008, 00:43
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you can be bothered to read my previous entries on these threads you will see I do not have an axe with GAMA, in fact on occasion, I have been complimentary, except when in comes to the scottish operation!!!
Then you HAVE an axe to grind! It's obvious since you don't have a clue of how the SAS OPS work...

Here:
I was just trying to clarify what I had heard through a fourth party
A FOURTH (4TH) PARTY? Are you joking or what? Not even a 3rd, let alone a 2nd...??? C'MON you cannot be serious!

No need to, the word t-shirt springs to mind.
Well, you might wear a white shirt and black chinos so after you can take the gold bars away and carry on as a cafè-waiter (with all the respect for the latest ones) if a T-Shirt doesn't make you feel a REAL pilot...

I like to see myself as a good ppruner who provides positive, fair & objective input on a wide range of avaition topics!!!!
Well, self-esteem helps sometime...

Best luck mate and as someone suggested get a job in the industry ASAP.

DK

PS:
I must admit, it did sound a little strange, pilots were just up & leaving due to poor training, (apparantly one very experienced trainee captain just abandoned the aircraft altogether, got out of his seat with the aircraft on the apron, engines running & pax on board & just walked, never to be seen again!!).
Are you serious? I mean..are you really an ATP? Just let me know which carrier you fly for. No fool that believe (or even mention) urban myths like this will even be at the controls of the a/c that carries my butt around...