PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unwanted attention/inappropriate comments from cabin crew
Old 11th Mar 2008, 22:58
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atishoo - I know that you mean well, but as is sometimes the case, you are allowing emotion to obscure fact.
...Personally i was incensed that he felt I should be banned from seeing the world if i was travelling by plane..
Personally I was unable to locate that suggestion. The thread to which you refer is a discussion about the negative effects for large numbers of other passengers when one nervous passenger decides to voluntarily offload - and there is no dispute that the effects are negative. Your statements above are something of an emotive simplification of a complicated argument.
...This is the same poster as posted on a thread i posted saying all nervous passengers...
Thank you. I know this already, because I read every post in this forum - it sort of goes with the job. Telling the Teacher about somebody else being naughty in the playground isn't very grown-up behavior - No cookies for you in break time.

Are they putting something in the water today?