PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - advice for goggle eyes
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2000, 03:20
Mr. Fussy

Meeb,

The CAA has not updated their website with this new information. I was merely trying to correct your original posting with the information that came in the form of a letter from Dr. Janvrin - the senior medical officer at CAA house!

You were the one that starting getting all arsy and arrogant about it. I don't want to fall out with you, but you started it! By the way, I'm not a smart arse, I just state FACTS! And I wouldn't want to be your f/o anyway, you seem like a right arrogant sod of a captain that would be an arse to fly with. Furthermore, how do you know I don't fly for a living anyway? You certainly make a lot of assumptions, and also you obviously can't stand to be corrected by someone else! Just accept that sometimes you are wrong and it takes more of a man to accept it then to get all defensive like you do.

And before you post again, phone the CAA just to confirm that I am right with my information, then it will stop anymore arguments. And finally, do a search on eyesight requirements in the archives, you will find lots of postings regarding the new eyesight rules because lots of people posted the news here when it happened after the JAA meeting several months ago.

Rant over