PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2008, 12:52
Hopeful CC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys..
I have to be honest, Im about to be one of the new kids on the block with my first flight next week.. Yes another newbie..
I understand that high turn over rates and rapid growth in a company can be quite the pain in the bum.. Ive been there and experienced it myself..

THATS why im so terrified of my first flight, especially after reading these forums. Ive been on here for some time now.. long before I even applied for the position..

Im one of the eldest in mt ground school - but still not all that old.
I understand what it meant when its said that many are quite young with little or no life experience or full time work experience, I have been fortunate to have all of the above.
I worked hard at uni to get my nursing degree and I worked hard as a nurse amoungst other positions previously held..

Im a bloody hard worker (and no im not blowing my own trumpet) and Im proactive.. BUT im terrified I wont be good enough and that ill be one of the crap ones when it comes to line training..

I certainly never want anyone to feel as though they have to do my work for me, that would kill me knowing that someone feels that way..

Im terrified.. any hints?

Ps. Bullsh*t someone didnt know how to arm/disarm doors.. Its drilled into us for about a week - we eat breath and sleep with those thing being drilled into us!!