PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA and BA talks breakdown
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2008, 07:57
hellsbrink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kaikohe76

So again you are lumping BA pilots with ALL BA staff, including those on the ground. And since you dislike EGLL so much I guess we'll never see you in the UK as that is where both your favourite airlines fly to.

Also, again, what does THIS

Would you not agree though, that as BA are surely the major operator out of LHR, they must be able to impose some influence on day to day operations.
have to do with BA pilots?

Now, if you are not stirring, pray tell me what your little rant against EGLL and BA STAFF have to do with their PILOTS. There is a BIG difference between the guys who fly the planes and those at check-in/ground crew. Also, for your information, on the various times I have flown BA, both long and short haul, I have never been treated with anything less than courtesy, professionalism and respect. That may be because I treat these people with the same standards, so get treated in kind. Now, if BA management had been treating their pilots with the same standards as I apply to the BA STAFF (I generally don't get to speak to the pilots whilst they are working, they have other things to do) then you would find that no pax would be inconvenienced in any way because there would be no need for a strike. Guess what, BA management don't work that way, as we have seen in the past.

To your witterings about "baggage", again point me to what that has to do with PILOTS and remember that there are far more factors involved when you think of the baggage handling issues experienced in recent times (previous 7 years).

And, for god's sake, get a spellchecker. It's LOSE, not LOOSE (that's one of my pet hates, and not necessarily a go at you).