PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA and BA talks breakdown
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2008, 04:15
kaikohe76

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
BA Possible Strike

re Post from Capt Kremin.

O dear, what a poor sad old so & so, just the sort of person & attitude who the travelling public can well do without, let alone BA themselves.

I fully acknowledge your entitlement to put your opinions as you have done.

However, I suggest it people such as yourself, with such stronly held & views (totally wrong in my own opinion), who are driving the pax, remember them? away in droves.

At no stage do you appear to relate to or consider the passenger at all, these surely are the very people who pay vastly inflated BA seat prices, to put their bums on BA seats & in doing so contribue to inlated BA salaries & pensions.

I have not used either BA as an airline or EGLL as an airport for many years & most certainly have no intention of doing so in the future. I prefer to use a carrier & airport who will treat me with at least some tact, consideration, respect & thank me for my business. In my opinion, BA & EGLL come nowhere this.

Suggestions for airline & airports where a passenger is afforded a sensible level of courtesy & understanding, Singapore A/Ls & Changi, Air New Zealand & Auckland

Get a life BA Pilots, get your collective heads out of the sand & stop behaving like a lot of imature school girls. You & EGLL may just wake up one day & find all the pax have gone.