PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aviation in Jordan?
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2008, 21:20
Striker54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm from the Delta course in Ayla.

Well, truth to be said not even a single organization in the whole entire galaxy is perfect. For god's sake, not even Microsoft is perfect. Ayla is a one year old academy and in my point of view it is going on fine. Sure, it has its downs and ups in some certain fields like any other academy but the facilities are great and the hospitality is amazing.

When I first arrived to Aqaba, I got extremely sick and was hospitalized and Ayla's staff hospitality is something that cannot be compared with anything else, they kept on coming by and checking on me and made me feel right at home.

The city itself is not that pleasant if you are used to going out every weekend and having a kick whenever you want to because the place is empty and lacks entertaining facilities. BUT, Ayla sends a bus to Amman WEEKLY free of charge for its students and other than that they organize events to keep us busy from actually printing the Jeppesen into our heads. As it truly effects the performance of the cadet in the surrounding atmospher, it would be a totally different issue if I was in California flying DA40/42s up next to Long Beach but Ayla is doing a great job even though we are surronded by mountains instead of long beach and cabs instead of Benz and Ferraris.

Overall, Ayla is one of the best academies within the region, there is better and there is worse but hopefully, Ayla will stand out within a wider range in the next couple of years as they have recently introduced the MPL course
and keep on manifesting what is best to its students and facilities. It isn't really OUR business as students to know why the instructors were fired or resigned because we are the students here and at the end of the day we get what we were promised and that would be EDUCATION. They deliver and we deliver in return.

Thanx.