PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson R44
Thread: Robinson R44
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2008, 19:05
B47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Graviman,

The R44 (and R22) Maintenance manual plus the Illustrated Parts Manual can be ordered online from the Robinson website:

http://www.robinsonheli.com/prodman.htm

Total cost for both manuals $210.

Great for owners who want to understand their machine better. Delivery is very slick and fast from Robinson. Pity this service isn't reflected in warranty issues with new machines. As an owner of a 99 Astro with three years left what Robinson must realise is how this this latest blade fuss is hurting potential sales. I'm a Robbie enthusiast and think Frank is a design genius and I'm tempted to replace my machine with a new one, but get the impression that keeping it to 12yrs and upgrading it to hydraulics will be more sensible. By all accounts my machine is better built than new ones leaving the factory. Their attitude can only be because of a full order book. Perhaps the looming U.S. reccession will make them sharpen up their customer relations. Even if they're working hard on the balde delam problem behind the scenes, they massively underestimate the current bad P.R. that influences repeat customers like me.