PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Collective Color Blindness Thread (PART 1)
Old 5th Jan 2002, 03:18
Hang On, I'm Busy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to see this is still here. I haven't checked for months now but it's still on the first screen... Well done!

Esp. interested in new stuff about testing elsewhere in Europe - very well done Bosher(?) & if 10 years is what it takes then I'll pass mine in only another 6!

I would suggest that the best thing we can do to change things/ bring the issue to light (initially at least) is to set up an information pool, just like this is developing into. So let's continue this one & not break it up. Could there be a digest/archive of colour vision threads? There have been plenty of them.

I don't suppose the issue warrants it's own section but if it's near the top the FCL people will keep reading it. There will be enough people concerned to make it work later. More success/ inconsistency stories will be available to present officially later. Keep going.

There is a way of challenging these administrative decisions in the UK - judicial review. This is an expensive procedure though, and a bit iffy in this case. It may, again, be better to wait and to something later, possibly in a more European judicial context. It would be very interesting to collect contacts and stories from the whole area covered by JAA, however.

Hullo to all at the CAA...

I see red!