PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unwanted attention/inappropriate comments from cabin crew
Old 9th Mar 2008, 09:33
k3lvc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks - interesting points from everyone. With hindsight I should have taken TSR2s advice and raised an issue with SCCM or Captain at the time but it was the 4th sector of a long day. I've no intention of raising the issue to such a level that it becomes disciplinary but feel that both the CC involved and the SCCM should be aware of the actions and their effect.

If the situation was female crew vs male pax then the level of it would still have been inappropriate, if it was male crew vs female pax then the Captain would definitely have been involved and a formal complaint made there and then.

And as a final to Avitor - a high horse is most definitely not what I'm on. Banter has it's place and that is out of earshot of the people involved - I'm not naive enough to think that this doesn't happen but anyone doing it needs to be able to read the signals and take responsibility for their actions. I'm pretty sure BA's training on Customer Service doesn't include anything positive on trying to pax !