PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Erebus 25 years on
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2008, 06:23
Gary Parata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you ampan, your comment is appreciated, if somewhat pre-emptive. Just be advised that discussion of the technical aspects forms only part of the proposed website content. It is also intended as a commemoration, and therefore family input is not only appropriate, but quite possibly, essential. Family input is intended not to be restricted to the flight crews', but also those of the passengers. But that will take some time to appear fully. This is in line with commemorative-type sites relating to other disasters, examples of which are many and varied on the web.

It would be nice if you could at least wait until the website is up, before picking holes in it - and I'm sure there will be many. But if that's not possible, never mind. I'm sure you will get your chance with some alacrity in due course.

As I've said before, this thread may very well have a significant influence into some of the editorial that will be contained within the site, so pardon me if I just continue to lurk in it without much reaction for the time being.

Gary Parata