PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Generation C130!
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2008, 01:37
Mactlsm1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote RAFEmployee

"C130 Techie - It actually says military aircrew, the forum name is professional pilots rumour network. I don't see why pictures should be included, unless the aircrew of the aircraft are being spoken of in general. How about looking at uk airshow review or fighter control index for pictures.

If the above is going to ignored then comply with this - Get some Merlin pictures! See if I can spot myself "

Actually it says this.......

"Military Aircrew, A forum for the professionals who fly the non-civilian hardware, and the backroom boys and girls without whom nothing would leave the ground. Army, Navy and Airforces of the World, all equally welcome here."

Sorry to quote what is actually says again, but some of us are proud of what we produce for the guys who fly them. Some of us can't be the fortunate ones who do fly the hardware, but we are nonetheless part of the "TEAM". Personally Albert means a lot to me, and if I see people taking notice then great!!!

RAFEmployee, if you don't consider that you are part of that Team, then.........