PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kegworth
Thread: Kegworth
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2008, 00:42
moggiee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zorst - please have the decency not to misquote. As you would be clear if you had the courtesy to quote me fully, CRM has not changed the PERCENTAGE of accidents caused by human factors, because the 50% reduction in human factors related accidents has been matched by similar improvements in other areas.

I also said that I couldn't be bothered to find you the links BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE EVIDENCE. I was obviously right.

Your reply clearly indicates that I was right in my assessment of you - you clearly DO believe that you know better than the NTSB, NASA, AAIB etc. You are a classic example of the closed minded, arrogant dinosaur for whom CRM training was invented. Unfortunately, like most of those dinosaurs, you are too closed minded and arrogant to realise that. Enjoy your life in the 1950s.

I sincerely hope that you are a ) not in an airline seat and/or b ) close to retirement age.

The industry does not need people like you.

May I repeat my previous question: if you ARE an airline pilot, please let me know which airline so that I may book my ticket with someone else?

Finally, your misquoting of my post is an example of bad "netiquette" and is the sort of behaviour which is regarded as being discourteous and rude. That does rather prove the point in my favour!

I shall waste no more time on you - you are obviously beyond saving.