PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GAMA
Thread: GAMA
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2008, 17:15
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe, maybe, maybe...I am sure!

Whats happening at glasgow these days? I believe all the Paramedics have walked now because of the atmosphere, negativity and most of all the lack of experienced pilots - maybe i was right, it is a dangerous place to work and even the customer (scottish ambulance service) is starting to notice!
Have you got an axe to grind with Gama dude? SURE you have...

Whats happening at glasgow these days?
Why don't you ask the NHS?

I believe all the Paramedics have walked now because of the atmosphere, negativity and most of all the lack of experienced pilots - maybe i was right, it is a dangerous place to work and even the customer (scottish ambulance service) is starting to notice!
Why don't you apply then and bring your wisdom, expertise, experience and all the S..T you are full to turn that table over? MAYBE because you don't have a clue of what you are talking about, have you? SURE you don't...

Abz base is rapidly becoming a dangerous place to work - even the training captains are standing down from their positions as trainers.......You have to ask yourself - Why?
Why don't you bring the CAA in then? Again because I AM SURE you don't have a clue of what you are talking about...

It cant be long until this operation falls apart!
Let's hope the only thing that falls apart is your tongue (or fingers) so we won't have to read this rubbish anymore...

DK