PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aviation in Jordan?
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2008, 14:17
skodeh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
playingup

This is very stupid! I understand that you are very upset, but anybody anywhere and anytime will be able to magnify small things to look very very large! As a student, I can tell you that the CFI was so stupid and was the one who had the worst flight plan ever! Which needs 4-5 months to finish your PPL flight training!!! And to clarify, I am talking about full time flying!!! For your knowledge, Ayla has now an excellent CFI who is very experienced and knows what she does!

CGI, the new guy is one of the best in the world (and I bet this). Receptionist, so what?! Are they so effective in the process of learning?!!! I personally do NOT care if they have a new one every day!

Quality Assurance manager?! Who said he left?! Open your eyes widely!! Head of Maintenance School?????!! I know him in person, he is in another section and the maintenance school is still an idea! I don't see any maintenance students around! Do you??!!

What else?! Should I answer all your points? Please be sure of what you write and PLEASE write the whole story!

I just wanted to clarify my point of view of this attack here against my lovely Ayla, in which I learned to fly high and stay on the top of the list...

Safe flights to everybody, including you playingup..............