PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA and BA talks breakdown
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2008, 13:04
Bomber Harris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RTFP

right at the start of this thread a first time poster called bigbobblogs posted something titled "BA PRESS RELEASE" then there was a narrative obviously cut and paste. Then BBB typed the word "ENDS" to signify the ending of the press release. It looks to me like the only word BBB used which was his own was the word "ends", and typed very eloquently i may add

av8r and dave bloke: can you please explain why you attacked this poster, or should i say "cut and paster". From his typing of the word "ends" you seem to have deduced he
1. is BA management
2. is about to loose a lot of money if the strike goes ahead

This is NOT a comment on the potential strike, I am just curious about BA pilots deductive powers. Maybe BBB has made more posts which give his identity away which I have not seen and maybe, av8r and dave, you have had clashes with this person before. If so, I understand your reasons for your posts, but it really does say "1 post" beside his name as of today???

btw, p stands for "post" in my title!

Now, as a comment on the potential strike........matt; you need to re-evaluate your personal principles. you are a very sick individual who is in need of counseling. I do believe that you can be re-aligned with the rest of humanity, but you will need to recognise that you may need to help to get it done.