PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2008, 09:44
Novas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Took a little longer than I thought but finally got a date for my stage 2 interview/tests, 27th march. I’m feeling pretty confident about the computer tests and motivational paper, I’m a little annoyed that there's another occupational personality test tho. I’ve put a lot of time/effort into this application already and it would annoy me no end to bomb out on something that I don’t have any control over.

Now I did note on my confirmation email that it specifically says you do not need to visit an ATC centre at this stage. However I’m young, I don’t have an awful lot of life experience and I’m going to find this interview tough enough as it is. Therefore I will take up absolutely any/every opportunity that gives me even the smallest little advantage and helps in any way to get me through this stage.

If it is totally uneserccury for me to make a visit at this time please feel free to put me in my place and hopefully I’ll be in position to come back to you all when I have my stage 3 booked. =) If however those in the know think it is an idea and one that is worth pursuing now I’d like to ask anyone who may able to help me get a look round any ATC centre to give me a shout.

I’m located in Northampton, so I can easily get to London, Birmingham, anywhere in the midlands, maybe as far away as Manchester. I’m also happy to come along during a 3am graveyard shift or whatever is most convenient for everyone else. It’s tricky for me to get time off during office hours tho, so a weekend would be preferred.